Monday, December 31, 2012

December Cara Box

This month I was so excited to join something called the Cara box. *Refer to a previous post*
I was fortunate enough to get to know two lovely ladies, one whom I sent a box to and the other sent me one!
I was so excited to get my box I opened it in the car at the Post Office!

Taber sent me a box this time, my first box by the way!
It was so exciting. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of the glass angel she sent with my box because I broke her wing off and put it up so my boys wouldn't mess with it until I could try to fix her :( boo I know!





So Sorry for the cruddy Iphone picture.
She got me cute window clings, which my children wanted to take over,
a glittery Christmas ornament (it matches my tree decor perfectly!),
the most amazing lip gloss, and red glittery nail polish. Plus the crystal angel with the currently broken wing. I was so upset about that because she even wrapped it nicely so it wouldn't break during shipping and I broke it when I opened it! ugh.

Thanks again Taber for putting a little sparkle in  my holiday!
 

Kaitlyn started all this Cara Box jazz, what a great idea right?
You can find her here. Wifessionals

Blessings on this New Years Eve.
-Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited to participate in the Cara Box Exchange in January! I think it's such a cool way to make new friends and support fellow bloggers! And who doesn't love receiving a package in the mail?!

    ReplyDelete

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K