Friday, January 18, 2013

bye Bye Target

HAPPY 2013!

I spent the first half of this month just reevaluating certain things in my life.
Of course most people visit their fitness/health goals this time of year, which is such a great idea..if you can stick to it.
I've done moderately well, eating mostly raw produce for the majority of my meals. I absolutely love the way I feel when I eat raw and I juice a few times a week.

Another idea my family had, staying out of Walmart/Target for the next 6 months!!
Crazy huh? People look at me like I'm nuts.
Since we are building a house and cutting spending now in order to buy what we want to put in the house (new furniture) we are saving like crazy people!
I buy tons and tons of extras in these two places, so I've vowed to not step foot in them!


Anyone else make some crazy goals this year? I would love to hear them :)

Blessings,
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea if I could stay away from Target! But, I totally understand how it's so easy to buy extra stuff while you're there! Good luck! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K