Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog Every Day Challenge


I'm going to do it! I'm going to to blog every day in May (hopefully)! This is a little about my life.

I'm a mother of 2 crazy boys, wife to the sexiest man alive, sister to the most Christ loving person I know, and daughter to the hardest working parents. My passions are learning and giving. I feel like you can never do enough of either one. I grew up in a small town, normal like everyone else. When I became an adult my life durastically changed due to a tragedy that resulted in my faith being tested like I've never thought possible. I stood my ground and didn't waiver, even though choices changed my path..I ended up where God wanted me to be. I'm growing every day in my faith and learning to be the best mother and wife I can be. I have the weirdest eating habits of anyone I know, and I love teaching people about it.

Welcome to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K