Thursday, May 2, 2013

Purpose and Passion

What were you put on Earth for? Gosh, doesn't that seem like such a HUGE question. Like you could get it wrong..or spend ALL of your life doing what God DIDN'T have designed for you?

I've learned a new way of thinking. Do WHATEVER you're doing for GOD and you'll be doing what He put you here for. How great is that? In this season of your life.. do what you're doing with your whole heart, mind, and soul and do it for the glory of the Father.
Takes some of the pressure off doesn't it? So what if you didn't do what you thought you were called to do. There is time and purpose for everything and if you're living your life for God and with that in mind, then you're always in His will.

James 2:18 says "But someone will say, "you have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works". (NKJV)
Sisters, have faith in all you do and let it show. He is with you in WHATEVER you do.. that is what you're here for. Live in it, relish the thought.
I may not know where I'm going tomorrow or what my life will be in 5 years, but I know if I put Christ in the center then it doesn't matter where I go because He is with me.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K