Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall has arrived

I believe Fall has officially arrived!

I have worn boots, a scarf, and a long maxi skirt this week. I love this time of year.
So versitile in the fashion aspect :)

Here's a glimpse of the pattern on my skirt. My husband is going to be so embarrased when he gets home this evening!










Have you ever felt led to do something? Like there was a calling upon your life.
Ever since I was a young teenager, I just felt different. Of course, I have fell off my course many many times. Waves of sin upon my life have nearly consumed me. But every single time, my savior has rescued me from myself the moment I called upon Him.

Sometimes doing greater things doesn't mean being famous, or having a million views on your blog. It means at some point, you changed one person for the better.
If I can help one person, my life is of significance. Even though I may feel like my calling is bigger than that; I surrender to what God is calling me to do.
I can't wait for you to be on this journey with me.

What have you done lately to make someone feel better? Sometimes all this world needs is someone to think selflessly.
Put someone else before yourself, do them a favor. An annonymous gesture could change someone's entire perspective on life.

We, as women, can be world changers. We don't have to accept this reality. We can, and will, make each day better.

God Bless,
Kayla



 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K