Monday, October 1, 2012

Who You Are

This should have technically been my first blog post. I completely forgot to tell you who I am!

I am a mom, wife, daughter, sister, and lover of Christ. Those are first and foremost. Secondly, I work full time and work in our local church. And my name is Kayla.

I’m just starting my journey with my young family and I thank God for the things I have overcome in my life.



Here I am. I hope this is a place you can share and learn as a person each week. I look forward to getting to know anyone who follows a long. I am open to pray for anyone, if you’d like to reach me by email just let me know as well.

Happy October 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K