Monday, October 15, 2012

Sneak Peek, 15 month old!

I'm going to get to my regular blog post a little later, but I just had to share this picture with you all.
He is a total mess, look at the dirt on his face! This is my youngest son, he's the smartest little thing I've ever met. He really knows how to work his momma.


I took this in the shade, in the evening, with my new camera. I'm learning how to edit my photos, wow there is lots to learn. This little angel has the most gorgeous eyes, but I just couldn't get the light correct.. maybe next time! He is such a miracle baby to us. I had such a hard time during my labor with him. He was sunny side up, and when they flipped him he got lots of fluid down his lungs and was in ICU for 5 days. Ever since he came home after he was born he has excelled at everything. He's so competitive just like his daddy!

Can't wait to share more with you all later.
Here's something I think of each day when I see my boys.. (borrowed from some episode of Oprah I must have seen years ago.)...Do your eyes light up when your children come into the room?
On stressful days at work or when I get held up in a meeting, I really hate to take it out on my kids. They are my world. I try my hardest to make sure they see how excited I am to see them each and every day.

Today, make sure that when you see a loved one (no matter what else you have going on) make sure your face lights up when you see them. Make someone feel special today.
Happy Monday everyone!


Blessings to you,
Kayla


2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! Only kids can look "cute" while covered in dirt, us adults are not as lucky. Found you through Mommy Moments and am looking forward to following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristine! He seems to always be dirty. Thank you so much for following along, can't wait to read more comments from you in the time to come.

    ReplyDelete

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K