Thursday, October 11, 2012

Woman's best friend

I'd like to introduce our family's dog, Itchy.

He is literally THE best children's dog ever. My boys adore him.
Itchy is an Australian Shepherd and he loves to tackle my four year old like they are playing football. Which I think is hilarious.


On the topic of friendship, have you ever had a season of loneliness?
At points in my life I could not figure out why I did not have that "best friend" .
I now understand it was during that time God called me closer to Him, taught me things about myself  that I may otherwise not have known.
During seasons of doubt or loneliness, ask God to show you things. Ask Him to give you wisdom to grow into the person He has called you to be.

"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the resting of your faith produces patience" James 1:2


"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." James 1:5

I am learning that every trial and struggle in my life led me to lean on God even more than I did the season before. Not only did I learn of my strength in Him, but of His perfect plan.
Ladies, I come to you today to tell you that the mountain you're facing is an ant hill in the vantage point of God.
He's calling you for something greater, something you can't see now because of where you are. I pray you call on Him for strength and wisdom.

What mountain are you facing? What seems impossible to you is not impossible to our mighty Creator.  Please contact me if you're in need of prayer.

Happy Thursday everyone.

Kayla


1 comment:

  1. Itchy?! What a funny name, I love it!! Sounds like your dog and my dog would get along great...our dog is a kid doggie too, she is always taking a tackle and/or giving one.

    ReplyDelete

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K