Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm a slob.

There, I said it.
All these moms pinning organization stuff on Pinterest, I do that too.
I just never get to it.
I'm thinking my 4 1/2 year old is a hoarder, no joke. (My husband might be also.)

I swear as soon as I clean something, four little sticky hands mess it up again.
I've almost given up, except I don't want a messy unorganized house.
So I figured I'd share some "end of the year, hope I get this done" goals with you.

1. Clean out boys' rooms. Old toys, broken toys, toys not played with, etc.
2. Clean out my room. Old toys, broken toys..lol that's a joke. Mostly old clothes in there.
3. Get rid of old sippies, bottles, plates. Stuff we don't use.
4. Shred all old useless paper.

There you have it.  I'll keep you updated on how this goes. It HAS to be done by Christmas.
Seems so far away, but we all know how that holiday likes to sneak up on us.

Anyone else have tips or a Pinterest link for some much needed ideas?


Have a blessed Monday!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K