Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Madness

Here we are again, another Monday!
I just wanted to ask, what are you simply mad about? What do you really really love?
Mondays seem to be reflection days for me.
My family’s weekend is always super busy, so when Monday rolls around I like to relax and reflect. The thing that keeps popping up in my mind is how silly my four year old son seems to be.
 Yesterday during church, our pastor was asking if anyone had prayer requests.
Oblivious to me, his little hand shot straight up. Once I noticed, I was so embarrassed and hurriedly yanked his hand down. I said to him, “What in the world do you need to tell him?”.
 He responded very matter-of-factly, “Mom, I just wanted to tell him about that time you didn’t give my new kitty enough milk…and how you killed him.”
My word, I have never in my life been so relieved that someone wasn’t called upon for their prayer request. *lol* Simple things like that make this life worth living.
 Every long night, screaming match, tantrum, puke fest, and pee covered toilet make it much easier on days like these.

  AND since it’s October 1st, and feels like Fall around here..
 The other thing I’m mad about is my boots I got last Christmas from my wonderful husband. I didn’t get to wear them much this year so far, so I’m breaking them in today. Brown leggings and all.



Happy Monday everyone! What are you mad about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K