Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Juicing Tuesdays

I really tried to think of a clever Tuesday blog title, but nothing came to me.

But truly my only reason to post today was to share this FAB juicing recipe.
I have been juicing off and on for about 6 months now, and I'm absolutely in love.
It's the best way to detox your body and revive your energy.
This recipe is tart and sweet, with a kick at the end. It's definitely a must try.

I actually don't own an expensive juicer because I was afraid I wouldn't stick to it, so my sweetie pie husband bought me a GE brand juicer for around $50 and it works perfect for what I need.
Juicing, you ask? It's a way to get more nutrients and vitamins. The reason you get more of the good stuff is because you can actually drink more juice from all the produce than you can eat in a single setting. There are certain veggies that I may not otherwise eat raw, that I can drink raw.
For instance, beets. I do not like beets, but I occassional put them in my juice. It gives it this vibrant purple color, and you can barely taste it.


Now to the actual recipe! I use about 3-4 pears, 2 limes, and a bunch of cinantro.
It's amazing. I thought it would be weird, but out of all the juice I've drank this one is a definite fav! :)


Happy Juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oklahoma Women Bloggers
Read more at http://www.oklahomawomenbloggers.com/#3u4ZZvhMrvAVvIh4.99
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K